Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 2 September 2010

Journal wrecking with Cuppy

Yay I love this wrecking adventure..Made even more special by the fact I'm getting to do it with Cuppy..

Here's what I've been up to..

The glue random items here page! Haha I went a bit crazy here I think.. I wandered around my room finding random things that I've kept but have no idea why really! Anyway this page seemed like the perfect place to keep them!



The use this as a test page, page! I used my favourite art materials here..Felt and Promarkers!



The this book belongs to page! Me me me!!



Check out Cuppy's wrecking over here...And tell her I said hi ok?? She's awesome and I love her!!!

3 comments:

cuppy said...

You're the cutest EVER !!! I absolutely LOVE that first page SO SO SO MUCH !!!! The pink button is my favourite <3

I am going to do today's pages here in a bit!

xoxoxo

Sarah Dickson said...

i love how that journal looks, i wish i could do that with sketchbooks but im always too neat >_<

yay for felt and promarkers!

Emma said...

Those are great random bits! :)