Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 19 September 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!



Yes..Today is a very very special day...It's my Mum's Birthday!

I found her the most perfect present..



From the amazingly talented Greenie Marie My Mum loves bears...And this one was just too beautiful to resist!

We got her lots of other cute presents...



And we went for a lovely Autumn wander in the forest yesterday..



Here we are..




Love you Mum!! Hey check this out...We've changed a bit huh?? (Actually you haven't changed so much at all! Blimey I hope I get those genes!!!) Haha check little me out though!!



But the one thing that hasn't changed is how much I love you...So have a wonderful day!

Lots of love from your not so little girl! xxx

3 comments:

Sarah Dickson said...

aw happy birthday to your mum, you both look so alike :D

Greenie Marie said...

Aww Kitty I am so happy that you and your mom had a beautiful day!! I am so pleased to be a part of it through my bear! Love to you!! xox

Emma said...

Happy Birthday to her! :)