Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 17 September 2010

30 days of me day 29



What have I learnt in the past month!

Well I've learnt that people are not always what they seem.

I've learnt to watch my back.

And I've learnt to always follow my gut feelings.

I've learnt that some people will try and drag you down and try to make you insecure.. And that some people just can't bear to see anyone happy.

I've learnt that some people are just not for you and those people you have to let go..

I've learnt to surround myself with a few like minded individuals who appreciate my ideas and my want to have fun! People who are full of gusto and who want to give things a go..

I've learnt that some of my best friends live in completely different countries. But that it doesn't matter where they are, I love them loads!

I've learnt that....



And I want to make the most of EVERY moment!

No comments: