Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

30 days of me day 27



Why are you doing this 30 day challenge? Hmm..Good question..Why? Well for starters I have been needing something to kick start my blogging and when I discovered this I thought it seemed like the most perfect thing to help me with this!



Well I'm not shy in sharing my likes..what I've been up to..my inspirations..my hopes..my dreams..my creations and everything about me that makes me...ME! So these little prompts just helped me to answer questions and write about things I hadn't maybe thought about so much!

I want to inspire and make people smile! Is it working?

1 comment:

cuppy said...

I gave you a Sunshine Award on my blog today ♥ ♥

I love you so much & you can see the post about 2 entries back !!

xoxoxoxo