Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

30 days of me day 20



Today it's about being in love....Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future! Well this one's easy huh?? Because I am completely and utterly head over heels in love with my lovely Jacob!

Honestly I am a smitten kitten..We've been together for 1 year and 9 months today! And I still have butterflies in my stomach. I have truly met my soul mate! I waited 34 years to feel this way and it was worth every minute of the wait..

We are silly....






But I like it that way!

When he's not with me I doodle about him.. daydream about him! He's my muse...He makes me laugh he makes me smile! We have silly fun together and are so perfect for each other it's a dream come true!









Being in love with the perfect boy is great for my creativity.. I think about him lots! And great things come from that!!



So here we are...After a year and 3 quarters I am still completely in love with this boy..We're a little weird and some people don't understand it but we were made for each other..he gets me! I couldn't ask for any more! I can see us as an old couple one day..Looking back over all the silly times we've had and that makes me smile! Holding hands..people watching..cloud watching..still having fun!



There's nobody more perfect for me!

Without a doubt.. I want to be with JACOB forever!! ♥

1 comment:

Sarah Dickson said...

aw what a lovely post :) you both look very cute together and the mini felt plushies of you both are great!
xx