Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

I love red velvet art


Well after discovering the RVA girls Elsie and Rachel I was completely inspired..After all they are living my dream of having their own funky craft shop and awesome studios to just run wild and create in. I love their online store full of so many fantastic goodies and also the chance to purchase spots for their online classes.

I first saw their classes in September last year and signed up mainly because it was based around the theme that Autumn is lovely! And YES I love Autumn... I made a few cute things in this class and although I didn't get to complete everything I was really interested to meet new people and check out the flickr pool too. Oh and here are a few of the little things I made..

A note album for my Mum.



A boyfriend pillow..My first ever embroidery project as an adult!



Halloween tee's for me and my little Noah.





And a cute plush owl that matches my favourite vintage skirt!



All these things and more were really cool to make but there was another extra bit of the class that I loved the most..Elsie's journal prompts!




























And this was the start of my new love....Journalling!!

1 comment:

-heather- said...

i love rva too!!! I've never been apart of one of their classes but I've always wanted too! Your journal pages are so beautiful too! And I love your style! I am just full of wonderlust really :) lol.
<3heather