Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Doodle schmoodle your inner animal!

Today was a really fun prompt..If I were an animal what would I be?? Hmm... Haha no need to even think about it..Of course I'd be a CAT!



After all who wouldn't want to lounge about in the sunshine all day play with anything that sparkles and always have somewhere to curl up and someone to tickle your belly. You don't own a cat, a cat picks you to be its friend. I feel blessed to have my feline pals!

Wellie..



Wilbur..



Dollie..





And my beautiful Sneaky to I sadly had to say goodnight to 19th January this year..
I was truly blessed that she picked me to be her best friend. And not a day goes by when I don't think about her.



And as for Noah... Well He was inspired by our little friend Rosie..



He wants to be a hamster..



Because life is like one big theme park! Haha... I always love his way of thinking! This one is really really cool! Aww pets where would we be without them!??

1 comment:

Elise-Lucie said...

Hamsters are so cute...My lovely Steve Irwin, obviously called after one of the greatest man ever born, died in the summer of 2009. He was adorable.During heath waves, he would sleep in his bowl of water. Sigh...Miss him.