Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Comic book fun..

Yay! Day 10 of the doodle schmoodle challenge and it was Noah's favourite kind.. Well mine too really. It was a comic strip page! You see when I started dating my lovely Jacob I drew him a little comic about our romance. It was super cute!






























So... Inspired by this comic and wanting to re live some of those cute memories I decided to base todays doodle on this. Oh and listening to this song again..

http://www.spike.com/video/sorta-fairytale-tori/2691240

It's been a while but reminds me of how we got together!

Here's mine..



Oh and as for Noah!! Well...



He saves the day from a crazed evil hotdog with the powers of CHOMP!! Haha of course I don't know what else I expected.. My boy is AWESOME!!!

No comments: