Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 11 July 2010

Come on colour me in...

Well if you know me then you know I just love love love to doodle! I just can't stop.. But I never colour my doodles in because I am never happy with the effect..But that could all be on the change!

You see I found some awesome pens...



Promarkers! Woo and I think they may just have changed me forever..i say this because I have been very excited to try my doodles in colour.. Check them out and see what you think??








I'm thinking of putting some of my doodles in my Etsy shop..Doodling on canvas.. Custom doodles all kinds of ideas so watch this space! I'm also going to do a doodle giveaway soon..I have lots of plans in my little pink fuzzy head so watch out!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I am so HAPPY, that your considering selling some of your doodles in your Etsy shop I know I would be a few! You have such an awesome talent!!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Aww you do the cutest doodles! I love how much pink you use :)