Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

30 day journal challenge.. The last 2 days!

Wow time really flies huh? I can't believe that it's the last 2 days of Janel's awesome challenge... So here are my last pages..

Journal prompt 29... Today I want you to write a letter to either your past self, or your future self. What are some things that you wish you would have known in the past? What are some things that you want to remember in the future? Write yourself a love letter today!!



Journal prompt 30... What did you do this week that moved you closer to reaching your goals?



I bought new pens and finally felt happy doing my doodles in colour. I'm going to put some of my original art up in my Etsy shop..This is very exciting for me because I really want to get into illustration. I love to draw!

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?



I could really use a wish right now!

I'm really inspired by my favourite lines in songs.. This is my new love!!

And I'm so ready for Janel's new class go grab a spot now! It's gonna be awesome!!

See you there guys...

Oh but before I go.... THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH JANEL!



Your journal prompts have been awesome and helped me so much more than you could ever imagine! I am so happy to have taken part and am super excited about your new class.. So again a big ((hug)) and a thank you!!!

No comments: