Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 5 June 2010

It's raffle time!





WOW! What can I say? Thanks for becoming fans guys!! This has made my day!

When I had Noah in 2001 I was re inspired to start making things..So my sock creatures were created. In 2007 I opened a little Etsy shop as something to do when Noah started school... Then 2 years later I met the love of my life and was thrown into a whole new realm of creativity.. Jacob's my muse! And has supported me with all my weird ideas and in my dream to becoming a plush artist! Now I am headed forward with my new creations..From kitty's lil lamb girls to kitty's lil lucha's and zombies..

I started my facebook fan page in October 2009.. And I have now reached 1000 fans! So.. To say thank you to everyone who has become a fan I am offering you all a chance to take part in the Kittypinkstars raffle!



I am giving away 5 sock creatures!! All you have to do is pick a number between 1-1000 and leave your number choice here on this blog or on the fanpage! You have until 12.00pm GMT on Monday 7th June to leave your number! Then I will start the raffle and contact the winners in order(So please leave some way to get hold of you) Winner 1 will get first choice of a sock creature from my shop and then i will work through to number 5! Make sense? Sound fun? They come on guys..Leave your number and away we go!!!

I am coming to the end of my sock creature line and will be mainly concentrating on new stuff and only sock creatures to order
so this is the perfect chance to get your hands on vintage KPS goods!! :)

*Should a number be picked twice..I will ask the second person to change their choice! GOOD LUCK GUYS!! *

24 comments:

Zoe Ross said...

number 1 plz kitty from Zoe Ross xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

laikadoll said...

number 9!

april said...

121

Ashley Evan said...

523 for me please! Love Ashley Evan!

Hannah said...

758 hope I win! :D

Bettysgirl said...

49 plz kitty xxx

KT said...

i think....
number 652.
if i *happen* to be right, you can email me (ravingbugg@hotmail.com) or comment on my blog, and i will see it.

Tinder said...

Number 4 please Kitty. What will you do if we double up?!

KiTTYPiNKSTaRS said...

Any double ups I will ask the second person that chooses the number will be asked to choose again! <3 Good luck guys... And thanks for taking part!!

Danielleorama said...

Wheee! 17

MessyCarla said...

Love it! Number 125 :) xxx

kendra said...

lovely giveaway!!!
#23 please!

Ginnie's Gems said...

number 532
(based on having 5 grandkids which are 3 girls and 2 boys)
Hope I win so they can enjoy them!

ClaireP said...

777! (7th June is my birthday and was born in 77!)

Jean said...

315 please!

Email: jean.oberlander (at) gmail.com

KimberleyAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bettys Place said...

Oooh exciting!! I pick number 555 as 5 is my favourite number :)

feltmeup designs said...

gotta be 666 for me!

It's been such a pleasure to watch you business and you creations multiply and grow... I know if i wake up to a kitty post on FB it's gonna be a good day, you always make me smile

xx
mel

SallyF said...

yay! I go for 327 my pink piece of lovelyness xx
*when* I win message me on facebook or email sally-dot-fort-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk xx

twistyfishies. said...

Such a great raffle! Congratulations to you!! I choose 47 :)

Seanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twinklyspangle said...

Oh wow kitty! I would like number 802 please :)

Emma said...

42, please! :)

KiTTYPiNKSTaRS said...

The competition has ended now guys sorry! We have 5 winners.. But there will be more competitions in the future because this one was fun fun fun! Just become a fan of kittypinkstars on facebook and stay in touch with what's happeneing! xx