Well as you know I bought this journal to see if I could overcome the following obsessions..
1. Buying notebooks and journals and never using them. Keeping them in perfect condition.
2. Needing to have 2 of everything in case one gets damaged, I hate that so much :(
3. Wanting everything to be perfect!
So over the past 2 weeks I have done the following to my journal in this order...
1. Cracked the spine
2. Covered a page in circles
3. Covered a page in sticky stuff
4. Covered a page in office supplies
5. Burnt a page
6. Dripped nail varnish on a page
7. Picked the journal up without using hands
8. Ripped a page into strips
9. Infused a page with a smell of my choosing
10. Coloured outside the lines
11. Stuck 2 pages together
12. Doodled on a page
13. Poked holes in a page
14. Messed up the first page
15. Sewn a page
16. Doodled over a printed page
17. Scratched a page
18. Rubbed dirt into a page
19. Tore out and crumpled a page
20. Climbed up high and dropped the journal
Phew!!! I have overcome lots to get that far!!
Heres the photographic evidence so far.....
The wrecking continues :)